Plans by John. Text: 647-332-SAVE (7283) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Savings Canada
*** Please read these instructions carefully. You must follow each step exactly or you may not be eligible for our special rates ***
• We recommend you bring your own device (byod) for this plan to avoid a contract. Any unlocked or Telus/Koodo compatible phone will work. We can unlock ANDROID phonesby clicking here.
• If you NEED a phone, you can get a device balance/TAB at Koodo and we are still able to discount the price. It will be our discount rate + phone tab monthly once we finish.
Step 1: Visit Koodo
Visit any Koodo authorized retailer:
• Official Koodo Kiosks and other phone kiosks
• The Mobile Shop (inside Loblaws and RCSS)
• Any other authorized Koodo retailer (Best Buy, etc.)
• Online Koodo store (last resort only - recommended to visit store for faster setup times)
Step 2: Activate a New Number (Special Note: If you are an existing POSTPAID Koodo customer clickHEREfor additional information)
• Activate a NEW POSTPAID plan with a NEW phone number (Maritimes residents: please specify an Ontario number if possible - if not any local number will work). You can pick ANY monthly postpaid plan as long as it is NOT a prepaid plan (pay in advance).
• DO NOT transfer over your current number. Pick any NEW number at the store - we will change your plan first, and then transfer in your old number. If you accidentally port in your number in store you will lose it.
• Please ensure you have tested the new sim card/phone at least once in your phone.
Step 3: Create a Self-Serve Account
• Once you get home from the store, create a Koodo Self-Serve account online. This is required before moving onto the next step. Visit koodomobile.com/my-account to register a self-serve account with Koodo.
Step 4 : Send us the Details IMMEDIATELY
• Please visit cellsavings.ca/account-submission.html and enter your account information IMMEDIATELY. Once we receive the information we will provide you with an ETA on when your plan will be changed. The changes can take several days (3-12 on average)
• If we are porting in a number from another provider for you, it will AUTOMATICALLY cancel that provider's plan when we are finished. Keep using the old providers sim/plan and do not end your service with them until our process is complete.
• We can also provide a new number of your choice if you'd like - simply indicate it on the account submission form.
Step 5: Completion and Payment - One Time Charge (NO TAX!)
• Once we have completed processing the account and you're all set, we will provide you with payment instructions. You do not have to pay until you verify and are satisfied. However, please make the payment in a timely manner to avoid plan cancellation. We accept payment via e-transfer ONLY.
Now that you are aware of our process – you must have many questions. While we love to answer all inquiries, we are extremely busy and it may take some time for us to answer. Please take a look at the following resources for answers and insight into our services:
• Our website's Question Page: cellsavings.ca/questions.html
• Reviews Online
OUR ONE TIME FEE PRICES ARE LISTED ON THE 'PLANS' PAGE
Read our instructions below or click the link to receive an Instruction Package with your next steps. We advise NOT SHARING this with any Koodo Reps as we are saving you hundreds of dollars a year by applying a discount and they may not be happy about it!