Plans by John. Text: 647-332-SAVE (7283) Email: email@example.com
Read our instructions below or click the link to receive an Instruction Package with your next steps. We advise NOT SHARING this with any Koodo Reps as we are saving you hundreds of dollars a year and they may not be happy about it! Basically we are applying a discount not available in store.
Cell Savings Canada
*** Please read these instructions carefully. You must follow each step exactly or you may not be eligible for our special rates ***
This is a 'bring your own device' plan, which means you must have your own phone. You cannot get a phone on TAB on this discounted monthly plan. Do not try to get a phone included in this plan as it may alter your plans price. You may use any unlocked phone or Telus/Koodo compatible phone. We can unlock ANDROID phones for less money than carriers charge by clicking here.
Step 1: Visit Koodo
Visit any Koodo authorized retailer, including:
• Official Koodo Kiosks and other phone kiosks
• Best Buy
• The Mobile Shop (inside Loblaws and RCSS)
• Any other authorized Koodo retailer
Step 2: Activate a New Number (Special Note: If you are an existing Koodo customer clickHERE for additional information)
• Activate a NEW monthly plan of your choice with a NEW phone number (if you are in Maritimes please specify an Ontario number if possible - if not any local number will work). You can pick ANY plan as long as it is NOT a prepaid plan (pay in advance). It MUST be a monthly postpaid plan. Most customers select the cheapest talk and text monthly plan.
• DO NOT transfer over your current number. Pick any NEW number at the store - we will change your plan first, and then transfer in your old number. If you accidentally port in your number in store you will lose it.
• Please ensure you have tested the new sim card/phone at least once in your phone.
Step 3: Create a Self-Serve Account
• Once you get home from the store, create a Koodo Self-Serve account online. This is required before moving onto the next step. Visit koodomobile.com/my-account to register a self-serve account with Koodo.
Step 4 : Send us the Details
• Please visit cellsavings.ca/account-submission.html and enter your account information ASAP. Once we receive the information we will provide you with an ETA on when your plan will be changed. The changes can take several days (3-12 on average)
• If we are porting in a number from another provider for you, it will AUTOMATICALLY cancel that provider's plan when we are finished. You do not need to call them. All you will owe them is any remaining device balance if there is one. Keep using the old providers sim/plan and do not end your service with them until our process is complete.
• We can also provide a new number of your choice if you'd like - simply indicate it on the account submission form.
Step 5: Completion and Payment - 85$ One Time Charge (NO TAX!)
• Once we have completed processing the account and you're all set, we will provide you with payment instructions. You do not have to pay until you verify and are satisfied. However, please make the payment in a timely manner to avoid plan cancellation.
Now that you are aware of our process – you must have many questions. While we love to answer all inquiries, we are extremely busy and it may take some time for us to answer. Please take a look at the following resources for answers and insight into our services:
• Our website's Question Page: cellsavings.ca/questions.html
• Reviews Online