Plans by John. Text: 647-332-SAVE (7283) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Savings Canada
*** Please read these instructions carefully. You must follow each step exactly or you may not be eligible for our special rates ***
• We recommend you bring your own device (byod) for this plan to avoid a contract. Any unlocked or Fido compatible phone will work. We can unlock ANDROID phonesby clicking here.
• If you NEED a phone, you can get a device balance/TAB at Fido and we are still able to discount the price. It will be our discount rate + phone tab monthly once we finish.
•YOU MUST keep the number we provide you with. It is NOT POSSIBLE to port an existing number or to specify an area code with these Fido plans.
Step 1: Visit Fido
Visit any Fido authorized retailer, including:
• Official Fido Kiosks and other phone kiosks
• Any other authorized Fido retailer (Best Buy, etc.)
Step 2: Activate a New Number (Special Note: If you are an existing postpaid Fido customer you can just submit your account right away. Your number will be changed)
• Activate a NEW POSTPAID plan of your choice with a NEW phone number (Maritimes residents: please specify an Ontario number if possible - if not any local number will work). You can pick ANY POSTPAID plan as long as it is NOT a prepaid plan (pay in advance). Most customers select the cheapest talk and text postpaid plan.
• DO NOT transfer over your current number. Pick any NEW number at the store. If you accidentally port in your number in store you will lose it.
• Please ensure you have tested the new sim card/phone at least once in your phone.
Step 3: Create a Self-Serve Account
• Once you get home from the store, create a Fido account online. This is required before moving onto the next step. Visit https://www.fido.ca/pages/#/login?m=login to register a self-serve account.
Step 4 : Send us the Details IMMEDIATELY
• Please visit cellsavings.ca/account-submission.html and enter your account information IMMEDIATELY. Once we receive the information we will provide you with an ETA on when your plan will be changed.
• You will be given a new phone number along with the plan change within 3-12 days. YOU MUST keep the number we provide you with. It is not possible to port in a number or choose a specific area code.
Step 5: Completion and Payment - One Time Charge (NO TAX!)
• Once we have completed providing you with the new number/plan, we will provide you with payment instructions. You do not have to pay until you verify and are satisfied. However, please make the payment in a timely manner to avoid plan cancellation. We accept payment via e-transfer ONLY.
Now that you are aware of our process – you must have many questions. While we love to answer all inquiries, we are extremely busy and it may take some time for us to answer. Please take a look at the following resources for answers and insight into our services:
• Our website's Question Page: cellsavings.ca/questions.html
• Reviews Online
Read our instructions below for your next steps. We advise NOT SHARING this with any Fido Reps as we are saving you hundreds of dollars a year by applying a discount and they may not be happy about it!